What better way to spend a Sunday then at the Jewish Heritage Festival. Since my Spring Break started on Friday, I wanted to start off my vacation right by celebrating my heritage with my father. The weather was perfect, the music was surrounding us, and the smell of falafels and kugel filled the air. Our first stop, however, was to the Holocaust exhibit which was appropriately placed inside the News Journal Center.
Read More about the Jewish Heritage Festival on my Cultural Site Friends Revolution
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- Champagne Fairs: What were they?
Browse: Home > Jewish Heritage Festival in Daytona Beach