You're article should be on a recent headline about anthropology or archaeology, a recent field school that you attended (with pictures if you have them), a dissertation or thesis you are working on, a research paper about archaeology or anthropology (with sources), a review of a recently published anthropology or archaeology book or scholarly journal.
Note: In the past Ancient Digger has accepted articles on general history, but due to syndication, the preferred content should be up to date and reflect what is happening in the archaeology or anthropology community now.
These are the requirements for guest posts:
- Topic must focus on archaeology or anthropology.
- Photographs must include credits from the original source.
- No articles attempting to sell a service or product. (If you'd like to advertise on Ancient Digger, check out the advertising page)
- No posts with excessive spelling or grammatical errors.
- Include your full name with the post.
- Include a link to a website you personally own-site should include an about me section or profile which describes your background in the field
- *NEW: If you are a copywriter and you are writing an article for a third party site, you CAN NOT include a link to their site.
- Include a short Bio about yourself and experience.
- Travel pertaining to historic or archaeological sites.
- Field School Opportunities
- Archaeology, Anthropology, or History College programs. (No excessive links. This needs to be an article about a specific school program)
- Research Opportunities
- Museum Exhibitions
- Thesis and Dissertation topics
- Research papers on archaeology or anthropology
- Reviews of scholarly journals or books
Updated: June 2012