Anyone can appreciate and learn about history and archaeology when it’s taught in a way that appeals to all generations. Whether you’re a stay at home mom, academic, archaeologist or anthropologist, historian, professor, or student, Ancient Digger is striving to teach all of you about world heritage.
Ancient Digger is an avenue for me to share my experiences as I work towards a Ph.D. Many of you have personally contacted me about becoming an anthropologist or archaeologist, and some of you, I won't name names, have called me an inspiration. For that I am truly humbled. It's important to teach others what you've learned along the way and that's essentially why I started Ancient Digger.
Ancient Digger is deeply involved and committed to Archaeology and Preservation, Ancient Languages, Second Language Acquisition, Discourse, and Teaching.
I am currently working with international students involved in the ESOL program here in Florida.
"Although I teach archaeology to all of you online, during the day I help students from China, Japan, Korea, Turkey, Mexico, Israel, and Iran learn a second language, English.
If you have any questions about articles or would like to quote material, I'd be happy to assist.
Enjoy Ancient Digger and thanks for stopping by!
Ancient Egyptian jewelry represents a long history of divine craftsmanship by a people we continue to be intrigued by. Egyptian art and jew...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- Monday Ground Up: The Contributions and Legacy of the Hebrews
Browse: Home > About Me