Anyone can appreciate and learn about history and archaeology when it’s taught in a way that appeals to all generations. Whether you’re a stay at home mom, academic, archaeologist or anthropologist, historian, professor, or student, Ancient Digger is striving to teach all of you about world heritage.
Ancient Digger is an avenue for me to share my experiences as I work towards a Ph.D. Many of you have personally contacted me about becoming an anthropologist or archaeologist, and some of you, I won't name names, have called me an inspiration. For that I am truly humbled. It's important to teach others what you've learned along the way and that's essentially why I started Ancient Digger.
Ancient Digger is deeply involved and committed to Archaeology and Preservation, Ancient Languages, Second Language Acquisition, Discourse, and Teaching.
I am currently working with international students involved in the ESOL program here in Florida.
"Although I teach archaeology to all of you online, during the day I help students from China, Japan, Korea, Turkey, Mexico, Israel, and Iran learn a second language, English.
If you have any questions about articles or would like to quote material, I'd be happy to assist.
Enjoy Ancient Digger and thanks for stopping by!
Are You An Ancient Digger?
Definition: An Ancient Digger is anyone, not just an archaeologist, who digs for knowledge, truth, reason, science and education, and strives to share that knowledge with everyone.
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- Must See Archaeology Exhibits in 2015
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- New Archaeology, Anthropology, and Educator Job Board
- Walls of Jericho: The Archaeology that Demolishes the Bible?
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
Browse: Home > About Me