I was actually shown this video in a history class and I was quite moved and inspired by the reign of Alexander the Great, hence the reason I have been focusing on him the last few weeks.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- Monday Ground Up: The Contributions and Legacy of the Hebrews
- Lascaux Cave: Deciphering the Chinese Horse
Browse: Home > In the Footsteps of Alexander the Great