Etruscan Odyssey: Expanding Archaeology follows Dr. Greg Warden of SMU as he searches for clues about the lost civilization of Etruria.
The Etruscans were not only a highly religious group of individuals, but they excelled in pottery making. They were a great ancient power of the central Mediterranean, and in this video, you'll see exactly what they left behind. Fascinating piece
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- Best Graduate Schools for Classical Archaeology
Browse: Home > Lost Civilization of Etruri