‘YEKPARE’ (monolithic) from nerdworking on Vimeo.
"Yekpare" is a storyteller which narrates the 8500 year story of Istanbul. The story embraces symbols from Pagans to Roman Empire, from Byzantine Empire to Latin Empire, and finally from Ottoman Empire to Istanbul at the present day. The story is projected on the Haydarpaşa Train Station, as history comes alive in artistic expressions.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- Monday Ground Up: Why was the Roman Empire so long-lived?
Browse: Home > YekPare: A 8500 Year Old Tour of Istanbul