I had to share this with all of you. One of my fellow writers sent me this video about Pete Wing who decided to build a Medieval Castle without any formal training in architecture, just a love for antiques and pure motivation.
At the age of twenty-one Peter Wing returned from Vietnam and started building a home for himself and his family using recycled materials. For thirty years he and his wife have been proud owners of a medieval castle visited by hundreds of tourists every year.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- Guest Posts
- Sorry this page has been removed
- Best Graduate Schools for Classical Archaeology
Browse: Home > Wings Castle in Millbrook New York