I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had allowed photography Rosslyn Chapel, or rather, that the person that took all of these shots got away with it. As far as what I have read about the curators at this site, photography is no longer allowed inside. I will, however, take this moment to say I'm thrilled to see another side of it considering, everything I've seen thus far is from Wikipedia.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- What is Psychic Archaeology?
Browse: Home > Photography of Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland