My father and I were having a very adult conversation about my future and he went into the subject of stock trading and working with an online broker. Now, don't get me wrong, my father has been doing this for years, online trading with many companies over the years.
For me, this is a bit unknown, so I searched the internet far and wide for reputable companies that would make the right choices for me based on my income and expectations. Several years ago I invested in a small company I worked for, but I never really followed the stocks, perhaps because I never really understood how it worked.
After watching several documentaries on Warren Buffett and seeing what can be accomplished by stock trading, I decided to give it a go. I don't want to divulge all my secrets, but I did find one site that has really made a difference for me. My father had used this company previously, but I still had so many questions up front and I was able to have all of them answered before I ever made any decisions. I only had a modest amount to invest, but with Firstrade, I was able to double my money.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- Monday Ground Up: Why was the Roman Empire so long-lived?
Browse: Home > Trying Something New: Online Stocks and Trade