Presentation of the IVth meeting of the European Megalithic Studies Group by Chris Scarre, Professor and Head of the Department of Archaeology at Durham University.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- Guest Posts
- Best Graduate Schools for Linguistics
Browse: Home > Chambers, cairns and funerary practices in the Neolithic chambered tombs of western Europe
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Labels: neolithic religion