- You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.
- Inspecting and sorting the candy your kids bring back is like touching the shroud of turin.
- Every item collected already has a date. Phew!
- It's the only time when we can actually dress like Indiana Jones and all of the kids know who we are.
- We can mingle with the mummies and skeletons on Halloween.
- Y0u can actually dress like Helen of Troy and not cause a war. Unless your shroud is see thru, lol.
- You don't need your tools to assess the damage the candy will do to your midsection. Who cares....It's candy and it's Halloween!
- It's the only time you can study a form of subsistence (candy) and wear fishnets at the same time.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- Eroticism, Eros, and Sex in Pompeii
- Lascaux Cave: Deciphering the Chinese Horse
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
Browse: Home > Jokes and One Liners From An Archaeology Themed Halloween