- You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.
- Inspecting and sorting the candy your kids bring back is like touching the shroud of turin.
- Every item collected already has a date. Phew!
- It's the only time when we can actually dress like Indiana Jones and all of the kids know who we are.
- We can mingle with the mummies and skeletons on Halloween.
- Y0u can actually dress like Helen of Troy and not cause a war. Unless your shroud is see thru, lol.
- You don't need your tools to assess the damage the candy will do to your midsection. Who cares....It's candy and it's Halloween!
- It's the only time you can study a form of subsistence (candy) and wear fishnets at the same time.
Are You An Ancient Digger?
Definition: An Ancient Digger is anyone, not just an archaeologist, who digs for knowledge, truth, reason, science and education, and strives to share that knowledge with everyone.
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- Ancient Egypt 101: Amenhotep III and Hieroglyphics
Browse: Home > Jokes and One Liners From An Archaeology Themed Halloween
Friday, October 28, 2011
What about the archaeologists who love Halloween? What is it about the holiday that they love?
Archaeology Themed Halloween One Liners
Archaeology Themed Halloween Jokes
Q. What did the skeleton say to the archaeologist?
A. Give me two beers and a mop
Q. What do you call a friendly dead Egyptian?
A. A Chummy Mummy
Q. Why don't skeletons like parties?
A. They have no body to dance with
Q. Why wasn't there any food left after the archaeology party?
A. Because everyone was a goblin
Q. What is a Mummie's favorite type of music?
Have a Happy Halloween Ancient Diggers!