On occasion, I do step out of the office and onto a luxurious yacht owned by a friend of my fiance. It wasn't a research trip, more a relaxing opportunity for me to bond with the sea life in open water.
I took a bit of footage and photographs and compiled them into this video with music composed by my dear friend and composer Mary Gunderson. The music is called Elisha's Destiny, Mary's newest composition.
If you haven't noticed already, Mary's been a veteran on Ancient Digger for quite a while. I was one of the first to receive Mary and Shaun's CD "Infinite Garden" which I listen to almost everyday while I'm writing.
“Infinite Garden” is a provocative and rousing rendition of musical brilliance. Your soul travels across oceans and to distant lands all while you take in the enchantment of the melodies. The combination of gifted musicians and perfectly formed melodic sounds make Infinite Garden a revolutionary piece of artistry.Yes, I did say that!
This is not a review, but a heartfelt thankyou to Mary Gunderson and Shaun Poore for providing me many relaxing moments while I work tirelessly towards my degree.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- Best Graduate Schools for Classical Archaeology
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
Browse: Home > Ancient Digger on Location in the Atlantic