Ask the curator - Rob Philpott from National Museums Liverpool on Vimeo.
Rob Philpott, the Curator of the National Museum Liverpool, talks about what actually happens at the museum. The video explains the research, fieldwork, and technical aspects about the work that's being done. Philpott also enlightens viewers about the Huxley Hoard, 22 pieces of Viking silver found in 2004.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- Monday Ground Up: Why was the Roman Empire so long-lived?
Browse: Home > Rob Philpott : Head of Archaeology at National Museums Liverpool.