I met Richard Thripp two years ago at Daytona State College where he proceeded to give me a well thought out and inspiring philosophical discussion about religion in this country. He's a genuine person and wonderful photographer.
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- Guest Posts
- Sorry this page has been removed
- Best Graduate Schools for Classical Archaeology
Browse: Home > Not So Wordless Wednesday: Bongos for Peace By Richard Thripp from Daytona State College