I met Richard Thripp two years ago at Daytona State College where he proceeded to give me a well thought out and inspiring philosophical discussion about religion in this country. He's a genuine person and wonderful photographer.
ARCHAEOLOGY NEWS – Ancient Digger brings you the latest archaeology news and headlines everyday of the week! Washington's birth site ...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- Archaeology News: May 23, 2017
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
Browse: Home > Not So Wordless Wednesday: Bongos for Peace By Richard Thripp from Daytona State College