Researchers, archaeologists and geologists of Periyar University in India have found a nesting site of dinosaurs with 20 fossilized eggs. This is probably the first nesting site in southern India. Watch the video for information.
ARCHAEOLOGY NEWS – Ancient Digger brings you the latest archaeology news and headlines everyday of the week! Washington's birth site ...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- 22 Archaeology Books every Future Archaeologist should be reading
- Archaeology News: May 23, 2017
Browse: Home > Dinosaur Eggs Found in India