Ken Bultman says "Established in 1927, the John and Mabel Ringling Museum of Art contains more than 10,000 objects including one of the largest collections of Peter Paul Rubens paintings in the world. In 2007, a $76 million dollar expansion and renovation program was completed making the museum the 16th largest in the U.S. The complex includes the Ringling Brothers Circus Museum and the famous Ca d’ Zan, one facade of which is pictured above." Read more about the Mabel Ringling Musuem
Even before I began my education in anthropology and archaeology, I had read several books on theory and method, as well as researched diver...
Hot Archaeology Topics
- Best Graduate and Undergraduate Schools, Universities, and Colleges for Archaeology and Anthropology
- The History and Meaning of Ancient Egyptian Jewelry
- 30 Dirty Archaeology Jokes and One Liners That Will Have You Rolling In The Dirt!
- Pompeii: Erotic Art and Roman Sexuality
- How did the Scientific Revolution Change the way Europeans Viewed The World?
- Best Schools for Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology and Archaeology
- US Archaeology and Anthropology Schools and their Disciplines
- La Casa Tomada: The Haunted House Presented at Daytona State College
- Best Graduate Schools for Classical Archaeology
Browse: Home > Ca D’ Zan: Another Ringling Legacy